Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KONV data

carlos_miranda3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get some data on BO from SD documents but when I tryed to read the pricing table KONV I found that this is a cluster table, all the information related with that table refers to th KONH and KONP tables but the SD documents doesn't save the pricing on those tables, any other ideas?.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

carlos_miranda3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thakns for your answers, what I'm looking for is for the tables that integrates the KONV cluster table, some thing as the way that the BSEG cluster table is a compilation from the BSID, BSAD, BSIS, BSAS, BSIK and BSAK. I've found information related with it but it only talks about the KONH and KONP tables but the KNUMV from the SD documents that I'm working with doesn´t  exists ont the KONH or KONP tables, do you know if there is a standard table that holds the same data as the KONV cluster table?.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to read VBAK-KNUMV and with that value you can go to KONV.

Also, you can check SALES_CONDITIONS_READ FM and BAPI BAPI_ISAORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST.

Reward points if helpful.

Mauro.

0 Kudos

Thanks Mauro,

I already use that FM but I'm looking for the tables included on the KONV cluster table to read them directly from BO.

0 Kudos

Can you get VBAK-KNUMV? if so, you can read the conditions directly from KONV.

jack_graus2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Table KONV holds pricing transaction data for sales orders or sales invoices where the key KONV-KNUMV is in sales order table VBAK-KNUMV or in sales invoice table VBRK-KNUMV.

Tables KONH and KONP hold pricing master data where the key KNUMH is in KONV-KNUMH.

Regards Jack

carlos_miranda3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thakns for your answers, what I'm looking for is for the tables that integrates the KONV cluster table, some thing as the way that the BSEG cluster table is a compilation from the BSID, BSAD, BSIS, BSAS, BSIK and BSAK. I've found information related with it but it only talks about the KONH and KONP tables but the KNUMV from the SD documents that I'm working with doesn´t  exists ont the KONH or KONP tables, do you know if there is a standard table that holds the same data as the KONV cluster table?.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Once you get KNUMV from VBRK you can get KNUMH from KONV and with that value get the related records from KONH/KONP

0 Kudos

BSEG is not a "compilation". BSID/BSAD, etc. are the "index tables". They are simply updated at the same time as BKPF/BSEG with some of the same information. They are needed for the corresponding FI transactions, such as FBL5N to access the documents quickly by customer / vendor / GL account as a key.

You won't find anything similar for pricing data in KONV because SAP transactions don't access that table in any other way.

What are you trying to achieve with this?

0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thanks for your answer I was reading about it and found a document that explains the same that you told me. We were trying to access the KONV table directly by a SQL statement, after all the documentation that we've read and your answers we are looking for another approuch to our problem.

Thanks to everyone.