Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with COOIS transaction field catalogue preparation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add custom fields at the COOIS transaction O/P. I want to add this at the List Operations so I had enhanced IOOPER structure by adding custom fields. And also I had written code in BADI WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM. and I can see the field value but no column nale because I have not created field catalog to the custom fields added.

Could you please suggest where to add this field catalogue.

use the below link as reference.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50432

Thanks,

RG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

senthil_kumar37
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

you need not to anything else. the column name will be displayed from data dictionary. did you maintained field label in the data element for the z field you added?

also dont forget to include the field in the layout using change layout in the transaction to display the column.

Thank You,

Regards,

Senthil

1 REPLY 1

senthil_kumar37
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

you need not to anything else. the column name will be displayed from data dictionary. did you maintained field label in the data element for the z field you added?

also dont forget to include the field in the layout using change layout in the transaction to display the column.

Thank You,

Regards,

Senthil