Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ALE configuration for creating the idoc for Purchase orders

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to send the purchase order through message type configuration using ALE.

I am using idoc ORDERS05, message ORDERS, Process Code in Partner profile ME10.

In NACE transaction for the Application EF, Output Type NEU the ALE Configuration is done for Program RSNASTED Form ALE_PROCESSING.

I have done ALE distribution using BD64.

Now the problem is that when an order is created or changed in the message output of the PO I am seeing the status as yellow i.e.not processed.

In NAST table, the entry is there but on executing RSNAST00 nothing happens.

Please provide me the pointers to solve the given problem.

Regards,

Mayank

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Are u using change pointers?

What is the exact message you are getting?

I think it is related to ALE cofigurration only.

Kindly do a test run and check whether IDOC is getting correctly or not.

Shib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess it looks like the output is getting proposed but its not getting processed. Check the output type configuration. Check the TIme Settings in the output type configuration.

It is possible to set the Time when the output must be processed. Is it on SAVE or is it set to other settings. If its set to via background job then the background job must be run to process the output types.

Check and let me know if all is fine at the output type configuration.

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using the change pointer.

When I am going to the messages and manually changing to send immediately, i am getting the mesage that partner profile not found whereas I have created the partner profile in WE20 for the same vendor and ORDERS message type.

Is there any other configuration which I am missing?

Regards,

Mayank

0 Kudos

The issue is resolved, the problem was with the setting in NACE.

Regards,

Mayank