Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in page length ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have my sapscript's PAGE FORMAT set to a format whose length is 7 inches. But when I print the form, it is printed in a continuous running sheet of size 12 inches. It so happens that after printing the first form (7 inches), printer moves to the top of next page automatically. Is it the normal behaviour ? Or can I control saying I want the next form to be printed immd next to that 7 inch output, i.e, without moving to the next page !!

Is it possible ??

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can create the next page and give it the properties as you want.

Create the page first (in case you dont already have it) and the select 'page window'. Over there you can create whatever you want.

Hope this helps.

Gabriel P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rad,

Since your script contains only 7 inches,after printing the data ,there is no data to be printed for the next 5 inches left in your 12 inches page,so it moves to the next page.

If you want the control where you need to print immediately after your 7 inches,you have to increse the page format.

0 Kudos

Thanks for you replies. But Phani, I fail to understand your explanation !! What do you mean by increasing the PAGE FORMAT ?? TO what ?? How will this help ??

My output is printed on a preprinted cheque whose height is 7 inches only !! And they will be fed as continuous stationery in the printer !!

I want to simulate a similar printing on the normal white sheet !!

I hope I am clear in my explanation !!

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Rad,

What i meant was since your windows occupy 7 inches of data in the page,it will automatically trigger the next page once the first page is filled.