Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 1.0000- is equal to /1.0000 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a query on displaying data while viewing data from a table:

When I find the entries for a field the value displayed is 1.0000-.

However when I drill down into a particular record the value shown is changed to /1.0000.

Let me know what would be the reason.

Thank you.

Divya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please check any conversion exit is assigned to the data element that is displayed.

If you are viewing from a table..

Once you click on the table contents, in the meny bar..SETTINGS->User Parameters.. At the bottom you have a check box Check Conversion Exits.. Check the box and execute.. If it is with Conversion exit.. you will find the difference.

Regs.

Sai

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you viewing it from your own program or from SE16 or from SQVI or from some other place....

please let me know how are you viewing the data...

if you have written your own codes.... then check with your code there might be some statement which might display it like this. if you are unable to get it... paste the code here, it will be easy to analyze

Regards,

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please check any conversion exit is assigned to the data element that is displayed.

If you are viewing from a table..

Once you click on the table contents, in the meny bar..SETTINGS->User Parameters.. At the bottom you have a check box Check Conversion Exits.. Check the box and execute.. If it is with Conversion exit.. you will find the difference.

Regs.

Sai

0 Kudos

Many thanks Sai.

I could able to find the conversion exit.

Divya.