Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting Issue to be resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

This is one of the interesting issue which has to be resolved.

A value has been passed from Siebal to SAP-R/3, which is received by a parameter in a R/3 report program.

Based on the value of the parameter, some output has to be displayed.

For receiving the value from Siebal to R/3 we have to type the following Statement in the RUN Command

C:\Progra~1\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui\sapshcut.exe -language=EN -system=D47 -client=010 -guiparm="r1p1.kt.kk.com 00"

-type=Transaction -user=MMM5IOB -pw=sridhjjjjjjj -command="ZSRI1 P_SRNO=1-A5001"

The above code gives the R/3 System, Client, IP Address, User ID, Transaction Code & Parameter ID

My Program is having a parameter & a write stmt which is displaying some value based on the parameter option.

A transaction code has been created to the above program.

If we watch the above command, we will be having the transaction code as command & the parameter name as p_srno.

Requirement :

Once when the command is executed in the Run Option, the transaction is executed and the parameter is passed & on

execution (F8), the value given in the write option is displayed.

But the actual requirement is the parameter screen should not appear, the value in write should be processed & the

result should be output based on parameter's value.

If we give the NO-DISPLAY option of parameter, the value is not assigned to the parameter variable.

How to resolve this issue friends?

Regards,

Usha

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

I think this depends on your program behind transaction ZSRI1. How are you calling the program in there? If you're calling a standard transaction, can't you just put a skip first screen there?

I suggest to take a look at this thread as well:

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction is a custom trasaction created for a custom program (report program), using the option SE93 & the option

-Program and Selection Screen (Report Transaction)

Regards,

Usha