Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive lists and at line-selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have written a simple list to the screen. Using AT line-selection i select a line, change the status of a field and output a new up-to-date list, sy-slind + 1. HOwever, I now need to go back to the first list (using BACK), first of all reproduce the ACTUAL status with changes, and also have the ability to change another line.

Problem is I cant select a line now or get the ACTUAL status since it produces the first list as it was.

2) Instead of using 'BACK' in the PF-STATUS i used another Func code so as to enter AT USER COMMAND. Now I can write the ACTUAL status to the screen (using write and HIDE). However I still cannot select a line from this list.

Should I just use a screen and ALV or will I get the same problem.

Thanks,

Kev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand you, you want your list to react to a double click event. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If this is the case, create a function code in you GUI status(se41) and assign it to a function key 'F2'. It will be the same as double click and you can react on it with your function code.

Svetlin

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand you, you want your list to react to a double click event. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If this is the case, create a function code in you GUI status(se41) and assign it to a function key 'F2'. It will be the same as double click and you can react on it with your function code.

Svetlin

0 Kudos

Hi Svetlin,

thanks, its works fine. In fact I´m kicking myself since the solution is so easy.

Cheers,

Kev