Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Records in "Z" with BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~CLOSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a problem with insertion the record in Z table in the BADI, I need to save the document that just to created but it is not saving. If I put the break point in the badi, the record it was saved normally, when I comment the brek point, the record it is not saving. I tried to put the time wait, example : "do 40 times" but nothing. My last attempt it was create a F.M to insert the records and I use the "COMMIT WORK AND WAIT" "SET UPDATE TASK LOCAL" , nothing.

How can I save the records in Z table on this badi ??

Regards.

Carlos Lima.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do insert records into some Z-table it would be rather the BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~POST.

At least in Rel.6.0 there's an example in Class CL_EXM_IM_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

Regards Wolfgang

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do insert records into some Z-table it would be rather the BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~POST.

At least in Rel.6.0 there's an example in Class CL_EXM_IM_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

Regards Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks for your answer, but my problem is in Post there is no record in Komv table to get some tax information, and I can't get the PO number on this moment and I need it.

Thanks.

Carlos Lima.

0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

could the BTE 01000730 be an alternative ? at this point jou should get the complet information . Normally it's used to send PO-changes to APO.

Regards Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carlos Lima,

As you want to insert data in Z table on po create, other than writing your code in BADI you can also write code to insert data in Z table in FM and trigger that function module from event of business object BUS2012.

Regards,

Neel Thakkar.