Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotyoes...Please help me out..Need your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HR experts,

I have the following 3 different requirements.Could you please tell me the coding using LDB ,code between Get pernr and END-OF-SELECTION..

1.How to get the hourly based employees who are active on a particular day say Oct 1st 20007?

2.How to get the employees who changed from salaried to hourly and vice-versa on a particular day say Oct 1st 2007.

3.How to get employees who are on probation on a particular day say Oct 1st 2007.

Your answers are very valuable to me and will be rewarded with points.

Regards,

Vishnu.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using SAP standard Macros.

This will get the latest record of infotype between the date range given on selection screen

> rp_provide_from_last p0000 space pn-begda pn-endda.

This will get the oldest record of infotype between the date range given on selection screen

> rp_provide_from_first p0000 space pn-begda pn-endda.

1. Hourly based EEs will be stored in Infotype 1. which would be type of EE field.

2. Salary changes should be done through an action. so you will have to grab the salary change action from infotype 0 and then grab the changes from infotype 8.

3. end of probation should be in infoptype 19.

hope this helps.

Amandeep

0 Kudos

Thank you Aman.Could you please tell me the feilds assosciated also.

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Underneath are the fields

-

P0001-PERSK - Employee sub group which should have hourly salaried etc.

-

There has to be an actrion type in Infotype 0 . Consult the functional person if this change is done via an Action or It0001 is modified straight.

-

P0019-TMART - type Task- may be Expiry of Probation

P0019-TERMN - Date of Task

P0019-MNDAT - Reminder Date

End of Probation can be even in Date specifications which is infotype 41. field would depend on the date type. so consult your functional person if this infotype is used.

Hope this helps.

Aman

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur effort buddy.

Vishnu.