Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indefinite PAI & PBO loop resulting in a dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a peculiar problem with a module pool program. The screen flow is going awry. After presenting the screen and user action, the control enters PAI and then returns to PBO. So far good,, but after PBO, instead of displaying the screen, the control is going into PAI. Could you please tell what the reason might be.

The transaction is SAP's standard tcode PA30 and I am trying to delimit IT0027. I am calling this from the Manager's desktop.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel that the OK_CODE field is not cleared using CLEAR OK_CODE after the corresponding action in the PAI..

Regards,

Abdul

4 REPLIES 4

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel that the OK_CODE field is not cleared using CLEAR OK_CODE after the corresponding action in the PAI..

Regards,

Abdul

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for your response. The problem occurs only when I call the transaction PA30 from MDT. However, there are when PA30 is executed as a standalone Tcode. I just want to know why the PAI is triggered after PBO instead of displaying the screen and waiting for user action.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan,

There must be a SUPPRESS DIALOG statement somewhere in PBO which is causing it to go into PAI..

Try a breakpoint at statement SUPPRESS DIALOG in debugging and you will see what I am saying..

If you need more info, then read F1 help on statement SUPPRESS DIALOG..

Hope this helps..

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks very much for your help on this. It indeed was the case.

Thanks,

Sudarshan