Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include screen ( SAPLXCCA 1000) in to a Transport request from Local object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have created screen ( SAPLXCCA 1000 ) by implementing enhancemnt PCCD0001 and for testing saved in local object ($TMP ) . But now i want to transport this so i need to move this screen in to a TR .

But i tried almost all possible ways like deleting and creating again , other functions--> Write transport entry but no use it is still in $TMP.

So can any one please tell me how to include this screen in to a TR .

Regards ,

Sijin K P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member320332
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,

Go to Screen SAPLXCCA 1000 in SE51 and then GO TO --> Object directory entry and the click on change

give the package and save it. Similarly include your cmod project name and corresponding include in this

request.

Thanks,

Pawan Gore

6 REPLIES 6

former_member320332
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,

Go to Screen SAPLXCCA 1000 in SE51 and then GO TO --> Object directory entry and the click on change

give the package and save it. Similarly include your cmod project name and corresponding include in this

request.

Thanks,

Pawan Gore

0 Kudos

Hi Pawan ,

Package is CC and person responsible for is SAP . So i think we should not change this .

For testing purpose implemented this enhancement and stored under $TMP and i have deleted even the implementation and created again in a TR .But still only this Screen under this enhancemnt taking $TMP as default package and it is not asking any TR while creating it ( screen )again.

Regards,

Sijin K P.

0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 things. One is your screen that you created and the other is the function group in which your screen belongs to.

Since this is a standard program the person responsible will be SAP and it can be in SAP standard package. Don't worry about it. In SE51 you can go and add the screen manually into the same SAP standard package to which the function group belongs to.

In this case the function group is XCCA. You have created a screen 1000 in this Fucntion group under $tmp package. You only need to assign the screen to the right package that you need which will include into a TR.

Let me know if you have any further clarifications.

Regards

Vijay V

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay ,

I have made changes using Tcode SE03 according to the link

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=798556

Go to SE03 -> Change Object Directory Entries

- Put in $TMP in the package

- Expand the Originating System (not SAP) and $TMP

- Double click on the object (mine - R3TR FUGX XCN1) and enter the real package

Regards ,

Sijin K P.

0 Kudos

Hi SIjin

Kindly close the thread if your issues is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,

Go to SE80 and check all your local objects. You should be able to see the above mentioned object. Then goto other functions(select your object and right mouse click) and assign it to your custom package. It will ask for the TR when you assign this to different package.

Regards,

Thamil.