Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound IDOC not Triggering Immediately

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am processing an inbound idoc using startrfc, EDI_DATA_INCOMING. It posts the idoc, but stuck with status 64. Partner profile set to Trigger immediately. Why will it not process immediately? I can execute the RBDAPP01 to handle, but prefer immediately. Is there something on the EDI_DC that needs to be set?

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to give a commit work after this function is called.

regards,

Advait

Former Member
0 Kudos

How would you do that? I call the startrfc process. Is there a parameter included in this to do what you indicate?

Oh, unfortunately not with startrfc. I overlooked the startrfc word in your post.

You can check this SAP note 168276. It talks about The event receiver linkage not activated in Customizing. (t-code OYEB)

regards,

Advait

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in transaction SWETYPV whether type linkage for object type IDOC, event PROCESSSTATEREACHED and receiver type TS30200090 is activated (called "activate event receiver linkage for IDoc inbound" in SPRO)

Thomas

0 Kudos

The Type Linkage is not checked / activated.

0 Kudos

well, activate it and that might do it already (transaction OYEB as mentioned).

Thomas

0 Kudos

Doing the OYEB, activating Linkage seems to allow the inbound idocs to "Trigger Immediately".

Thanks all.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the fix. Can you give more info as to what does the SWE2 / OYEB do regarding allowing the startrfc process to post immediately?