Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in module pool, table control data can be stored in another z db table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any one please give me the process to do the table control in module pool prog.

in initial screen we give kunnr value , in initial screen when we click on push button then it goes to second screen ,

in second screen we have table control with fields , there some fields need to display directly those are in non editable mode

and some fields we have to give the data .

after click on save button the total data can be stored in another ztable .

can any one plz tell me the steps how to do this

Thanks in advance

sree lakshmi

Moderator message: "spec dumping", please work yourself on your requirement.

Message was edited by: Thomas Zloch

9 REPLIES 9

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In second screen PAI      Write the following code in between loop and End loop.

LOOP.

MODULE     insert_data.

ENDLOOP

Inside the module write the following code

MODULE     insert_data.

APPEND  wa TO it_demo.

CLEAR     wa

ENDMODULE.

if sy-ucomm eq 'Insert'.

INSERT INTO ztable FROM TABLE IT_DEMO.

endif.

I hope this is helpful.Please let me know if any.

Thanks

Naresh Bammidi

0 Kudos

Thank u, if i have any problem in this, i will ask

0 Kudos

can u plz clarify the doubt, in screen level how to give the field names, that means field names are like db table-fieldname  or internal table-fieldname

0 Kudos

can u plz clarify the doubt, in screen level how to give the field names, that means field names are like db table-fieldname  or internal table-fieldname

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi,

Field name should be internal table field name.

- Regards,

Manish Shankar.

0 Kudos

hi,

how to pass the values to table control fields

and in first screen when we click on first push button then in second screen especially in two fields can be automatically display the data (these two fields are not in table control)

and two fields in table control can display data with non editable mode ,

for this where have to write the code whether it is in first screen PBO or in second screen PAI ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the screen field is normal input field,you can give any name .If it is table control,then you should give name like wa-fieldname.To populate data into the screen field ,you should write code in second screen PBO.which will trigger before the screen is displayed.

* For table control

PBO

Loop at lt_demo.

Module before_display.

end loop.

0 Kudos

HI,

When i am draw the table conrol in layout , i am giving the fields using dictionary which is frrom internal table when i drag and drop into the table control the fields names are not visible

other wise how to use table control with wizard