Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images in smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we want to develope a smart form with a background image; is possible to upload to sap system jpg or gif images? or is only possible to do in tiff or bmp format.

Which is the best format?

Thanks in advance.

MANUEL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you can only upload tiff or bmp format using transaction SE78 , which can be used in smartforms

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you can only upload tiff or bmp format using transaction SE78 , which can be used in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use SE78 for upload JPG file into the SAP & then afterwards you can import it any Smartforms.

Thanks,

Chandra Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what sudip has given you is exactly right, format supported are tiff and BMp only. If you have any other format convert it to tiff of BMP thru any graphical softwares like adobe or whatever.

cheers

anand

0 Kudos

HI Antony, I have converted my image with Corel Photopaint and also with adobe and I try upload in Sap and appear a message : "TIFF error formato: No hay fichero baseline TIFF 6.0 "

How can I get a TIFF 6.0?

Do you know some program that convert this kind of image?

thanks in advance.

MANUEL

0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

I think the tiff file you have created is a compressed one. Use Paintshop pro to save this file as uncompressed tiff file or use Bmp file.

Thanks

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Like Vinod said you should save your file as uncompressed TIFF 6.0

To do this you can use also your adobe photoshop.. Just File > Save as > (select the file format) ...

Regards,

Message was edited by: Ville Leivo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To get a good result of pics, you should try folowing

cofig as much as possible:

DPI : 300

Color : 256 (8 bits)

Never to use upload 24 bits pics into SAP system via SE78. You get unclear pic. Always use advanced graphic tools for convertion.

Best Regards

A.S.