Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am triggering the idoc, its successfully triggering in the outbound system and giving the status-03, but when i go to inbound system and check in WE02 its not showing any Idoc there. But when i go to WE19 in outbound system and select the Idoc and process it by "start outbound processing", then the idoc is going to the inbound system.

May i plz know what may be the problem?????

Regards

Santosh

7 REPLIES 7

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think u might have selected the radio button collect idocs instead of trigger immediately in WE20.plz chek the same...

Regards,

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many a times the IDOC is stuck up in the queue.

Check the T Code SM58 and see if the entry exist against your Inbound Function Module.

If yes, pick the transaction ID and use it in the program RSARFCSE.

Check again in inbound WE02

Please reqward if useful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santhosh,

when ever u create an Idoc.. 03 status means it just created and soted but not dispached to other partner.. for this there is program called RSEOUT00, normally this will be scheduled at background..

when the idocs sent to port then the statu of the Idoc is 30 then 10, 12 statuses willbe changed..

the reason for u r problem is in th partner profile of the message type

u ahve setting of <b>"collect Idocs</b> " if it is send Idoc immediately then u no need run the program.

i hope it is clear

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I have marked the radio button "Trigger Idoc immediately" in the Partner profile of the messsage type. I think the status-03 is data passed to port OK means the idoc has been sent to the external system.

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

hi

for bound there is another tcode is also there to Initiate a t-RFC call i.e BD75.

the program is RBDMOIND..

wht is the packet size in u r partner profile

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think the other system might not be active..also check in BD64 also ,whether u have selected the radio button trigger immediately.....Status 3 means the idoc is passed upto the port....

Regards,

nagaraj

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

I didnt get what means "the other system might not be active". And we will select the radio button "Tranfer Idoc Immediately" in WE20 not in BD64.

In WE20 i hav selected the radio button "Transfer Idoc Immediately" for the message type. So i am not getting what is the issue behind this.

Regards

Santosh