Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me..... where to see outbound function module

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check on to this link for knowing the process of outbound function modules in idoc's.......

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/04/25fbc19e3511d188da0000e8216438/frameset.htm

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brunda,

Check WE41 transaction.

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the area menu transaction WEDI. In one of the options under development, you will see message to application link transaction. If you execute that transaction, you will see all the IDOC types, message codes, message types, direction and the corresponding function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brunda,

I am going ahead with an assumption that you have a standard Idoc basic type but you aren't sure as of how/where is it getting populated. I have seen transaction WE41 which is an outbound process code but I have never used it when I worked on the outbound interfaces.

I would recommend that you go to SE11 give one of the segment names in the data type and display it. Then use a where-used-list to find out which program is using this segment. This should give you results.

Regards,

Srikanth