Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Status error 29 for Out bound Idoc( Receiver of IDoc is its own logic)

0 Kudos

I try to create the Out bound Idoc with messag type WMMBXY ( basic Idoc type - WMMBID02 ).

which is configured with the out put type XXXX in VT01N( shippment creation). But I am getting the error status 29 in the Idoc.

Only I am passing the sender, receiver port , partner type and partner function to the communication structure.

Could you please tell me , what is the issue with the partner type configuration .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error 29 occurs when there is an incomplete or no partner profile maintained.

Check whether you have done the correct partner profile settings in WE20 outbound parameters.

For the partner no defined in Idoc check whether there is an entry(under partner type LI, KU or LS)

with correct message type WMMBXY and Idoc type WMMBID02. Also check for message function code.

Regards,

Savitha

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error 29 occurs when there is an incomplete or no partner profile maintained.

Check whether you have done the correct partner profile settings in WE20 outbound parameters.

For the partner no defined in Idoc check whether there is an entry(under partner type LI, KU or LS)

with correct message type WMMBXY and Idoc type WMMBID02. Also check for message function code.

Regards,

Savitha