Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC: ORDERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've deleted the line items in the purchase order but the deletion does not get exported/idoced.

In the output analysis in the Purchase order, i get the error message no items exists.

I would like to inform the external system that the line items has been deleted. How?

5 REPLIES 5

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

You can use this segment <b>E1EDP01-ACTION</b> (Action code for the item) to inform external system that line item has been deleted. The action value is <b>003</b> (Item cancelled).

For more information on action value, please check domain EDIF1229A of data element EDI1229_A.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giovanni,

Deletion is considered as a change to the purchase order. Did you setup partner profile for the message type ORDCHG?

Once IDOC is generated, you can see the deletion flag '003' in E1EDP01-ACTION.

Thanks,

Venu

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>ACTION</b>

Action code for the item

<b>General</b>

The action code either describes what action took place before the dispatch (for example, changes) or what action is to be carried out by the receiver (for example, <b>deletion</b>).

Refer to the link below

http://ifr.sap.com/catalog/query.asp?namespace=urn:sap-com:ifr:LO:470&type=iseg&name=E1EDp01

Regds

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've used ordch.

Still get the same message that there are no items in the purchase order that needs to be exported.

Object: 450000001

output type : ZWMS

Processing log for program RSNASTED routine ALE_PROCESSING

Error: No item exists

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to understand the logic written inside the function module which called for creating the IDoc. I think for ORDCHG the function is IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDCHG.

Change the Procssing Output option in the output control from "Process Immediately" to "Process Manually".

Debug the NAST entry using program RSNAST00. Doing this will help you to find out how the data is being selected.

-Kiran