Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC: message type CLFMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a program that will distribute material class data via message type CLFMAS for specific materials.

Program RBDSECLF will distribute this information, but the selection screen does not include material, so it will send IDOC for all materials.

This problem occurs because I am pre-loading material master from different instances using LSMW and want to load material class data after.

Program RBDSECLF (BD93) allows the selection of change number.

Could I assign a change number to the materials for which I want to distribute CLFMAS?

Need to read up on change numbers.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Class Type - 001 Material class could be given on selection screen of Prg. RBDSECLF along with the object numbers ( nothing but Material Numbers in our case ) & start the distribution.

For the initial one-time load of material master ( Data Migration ) I prefer to use LSMW for loading classifications also.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Murugesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LSMW or in sending system only configure message type CLFMAS and use transaction BD10 to send MATMAS with 'Send material in full' option set. Since no config for MATMAS, it will only ALE CLFMAS