Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC INBOUND Error !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to post the Inbound IDOC through test transaction WE19 . But the error status code is 51, the error message under this status code is : ( ex: company code & GL account # blocked for posting) !

Whether is possible to block the fields at DB table level ? if , so how we can release those in order to post the IDOC ! (or) this belongs to any other problem for posting ?

Can some one pls suggest me accordingly .

Regards,

Sridhar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like functional problem ,talk to functional guy.

0 Kudos

Thank You, Seshu

Yes, there is another problem as per my understanding now is, the DB table which is populating with this IDOC is not in Active mode for the moment due to some modification of appending structures.

But even though i tried with small query that can insert the data to one field of perticualr DB table, it worked, it's inserting that one record. But my concern is how different is that simply inserting one record to DB from the posting the complete IDOC other way around.

when we try to post the data through IDOC, the logical LUW will work behind the DB for commit work right ? But simply inserting one record to DB table also like Logical LUW commit work or not ? Pls suggest me on this .

Regards,

Sridhar

0 Kudos

When you send the data through IDOC then the logical LUW will work behind the DB for commit work right ( This is correct )

But simply inserting one record to DB table ( There is no commit work externally ,but internal it does )

0 Kudos

Thank you Seshu, Points awarded.

So that means, in order to post IDOC table should be active right ? i mean, if logical LUW works behind DB table posting !

Apart from it, is there is any possibility that these fields ( ex. comapny code & GL account # ) can be blocked for posting at DB level or before ? accordingly which i am getting error message at the moment with 51 status code !

Pls suggest me accordingly .

Regards,

Sridhar

0 Kudos

Sridhar,Just create data manually and you get same error ,because it is functional issue or data issue,once you fixed then try for Idoc posting.