Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Generation big scale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, I am new in this comunity and I need your help.

I work with external system that comunicate directly SAP by IDOC.

My problem: To my system work correctly, some registers must be in my database like delivery, purchase orders, sales order and "notas fiscais" (Brazil).

How can I do generation a mass of IDOC with this types? There are some standard sap tcodes to do that?

Att,

2 REPLIES 2

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

do you mean for testing purposes? Then you can use transaction WE19. Select one sample IDoc as a template (or just select the IDoc type and fill it with the values that you want), set the receiver port in the IDoc control record, so that it will be sent to your external system, and then you can click "Start Outbound Processing" and set the "repeat factor" to as many IDocs as you want to fire to the receiver...

Best Regards, Ulrich

0 Kudos

Thank you for posting Ulrich .

I need to do that because the project go live is near . In my case , there are about 15,000 purchases order to create idoc . Just purchase order, we have other type yet .

We are creating a program to do it with function " RV_MESSAGES_INSERT " to create register at NAST. I'll posting the results.