Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC from One System to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending idocs from one system to another For Eg System A to System B .

Now suppose 2 idocs are generated 1 and 2.

Now how to determine , for idoc 1 in system A, what is the corresponding Inbound Idoc in System B because the data which is coming in System B might be different than in System A for the same Idoc?

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nonono,

he is creating idocs(outbound) a and b. They are sent to system b and the two idocs (inbound) created now are x and y. Now he's looking for an easy method to check whether a belongs to x or a belongs to y.

The easiest way for that would be if the idocnumber generated in system b could be seen in system a after successful transmission. But there is not such a way.

In my opinion there is nothing else as to compare them in we05 manually und pull conclusions of the displayed data.

5 REPLIES 5

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find it out from We02 or WE05 transaction based on

creation date or basic idoc type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose 2 idocs are generated one after another with same basic type/extension and also same partner details, then is there any way to determine which are the inbound idocs for the respective outbound idocs?

0 Kudos

Can't you check this with the Direction of IDOC? i.e. 1 or 2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

direction 1 for outbound idoc,

2 for inbound idoc,

goto tcode WE02

enter direction - 2.

creation date

and basic type i.e. idoc type

double click on an idoc num.

on L.H.S u have 'Control REc' double click on it..

it contains all the sender details and to what outbound idoc it corressponds to -> basic type, message type

-> Partner details like partner num, port, partner type

-> date & time of creation

-> and the other details

Regards,

Neelima.

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nonono,

he is creating idocs(outbound) a and b. They are sent to system b and the two idocs (inbound) created now are x and y. Now he's looking for an easy method to check whether a belongs to x or a belongs to y.

The easiest way for that would be if the idocnumber generated in system b could be seen in system a after successful transmission. But there is not such a way.

In my opinion there is nothing else as to compare them in we05 manually und pull conclusions of the displayed data.