Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc For Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to create IDOC for sales order that should have all data related to SO document flow (History). Using output determination, I am able to create IDOC but the history is not populated in the IDOC.

I did not see any message type for SO history, Is it possible to create an IDOC for sending sales order history.

Thanks in advance/

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you could create a absolutely new IDOC type for the SO history or using a custmized IDOC which only added some new field into the current IDOC type.

If the structure you need is very different with the current exist IDOC type, you can choose to create a former solution.

Import a new type IDOC, you need to do the structure defination for it, and create a process function and process code to the system which receive it and handle it. And of course, you need to fill the IDOC and send it by yourself in ABAP code, using e.g. FM MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE.

Hope it will be helpful