Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc for creating VL01N (outbound) delivery

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an interface which provides a SO and need to create an outbound delivery (VL01N) in SAP. This Idoc will be inbound to SAP and requires to create an delivery (vl01n). I tried using delvry03 with message type desadv....but nothing is successful. pls can anyone provide ome help here?

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can try SHPCON.DELVRY03.

expalin the scenario in detail to get more answers.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Output type LAVA (shipping notification outbound).

Message type : Desadv

Basic type : Delvry01/02/03

Application: V2

Output type : LAVA

Process code: DELV.

--

Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i want to create an idoc inbound in sap that creates an outbound delivery (vl03n)....the scenario i'm working with is to create a delivery for SO if not already created or if found one created then update. I understood that there is no process code which checks if a delivery is created and if not created then update....so to make my process work i have created a custom idoc but in process code i will handle this validation and again post another idoc that either create a delivery or updates....

i can find an idoc that changes the outbound delivery in sap but unable to find the right idoc that creates an outbound delivery inbound in sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you go for BAPI or FM to create outbound delivery?

--

Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah i can but handling the batches using idoc is much effeicient....what wud be the function module to create a delivery with multiple batch for the same material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check BAPI "BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_SAVEREPLICA".

Regards

Vinod

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it doesnt creates delivery!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Line number 96 of This bapi

perform delivery_replicate tables gt_komdlgn

and the code written inside this sub-routine.

call function 'GN_DELIVERY_CREATE'
       exporting
            vbsk_i         = gs_vbsk
            no_commit      = gc_true
            if_synchron    = gc_false................

Though I have not used this BAPI, by going through the BAPI code, i think delivery will be created.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to update batch number then you can try MBGMCR.MBGMCR02 Idoc.

Suresh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per my case, i need to create delivery (vl01n) in sap via idoc and also have batch split...so this wont be relevant to me. the base issue is i'm not able to fnd the idoc that create outbound delivery in sap via idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally outbound delivery Thru VL01N, DELVRY-IDOc is being created, now you want it reversly. I have never seen such scenario, lets hope for a solution .

--

Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no process code found...using custom process code with bapi in it