I have created a function module with in which i a calling the standatd IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS function module.
I have created the process code for the same and added it to the partner profile.
Now when i am processing the IDOC through TCODE WE19.
The IDOCS are failing with the error IDOC (idoc#) cannot be opened.
Do i need to plug in some code or call some other function module too before calling the standard function module.
Can anyone please help me with this as it is very urgent
Thanks a lot for all the help
Proceed as follows:
1. Check your FM interface to conform to IDoc inbound functions interface rules(must be equal to interface of IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS)
2. Define attributes of your FM using transaction BD51
3. Assign IDoc type and message type to your FM using transaction WE57
4. Maintain process code for your FM using transaction WE42
5. Check your settings for inbound processing using transaction BDM6
6. Maintain partner profile for corresponding message type
For steps 1-4 you can use as a template settings done for standard process code and FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS.
To test your partner profile settings you can use "Standard inbound" function of transaction WE19.