Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue. There is one Idoc '***********" which returns error message like this ' For tax code T4 and Dest. Province NB , tax jur code not present in ZTFT' Message number 51 Error Application document not posted..... But the Ztable ZTFT contains the data TAX JUR CODE for corresponding TAXCODE and PROVINCE...Let me know what is the problem..Idoc type is " ZFININFO " . Where i can get the source code for this Idoc type...What may be the error???

Let me know...

Its an urgent issue..Help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Ram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is not a standard Idoc but a custom one it probably doesn't use a standard function module to process the data. Is this inbound or outbound? Based on that take a look at the process code it is using to determine what function module is used to process the Idoc. With the function module name you should be able to debug the process and find out what is going wrong and why that message is raised.

A where used for that message could be helpful as well to identify where it is raised. You could also do a where used on the table which is read to identify the function module used.

Hope that helps,

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is not a standard Idoc but a custom one it probably doesn't use a standard function module to process the data. Is this inbound or outbound? Based on that take a look at the process code it is using to determine what function module is used to process the Idoc. With the function module name you should be able to debug the process and find out what is going wrong and why that message is raised.

A where used for that message could be helpful as well to identify where it is raised. You could also do a where used on the table which is read to identify the function module used.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the message class and message number of the error and click the where used list of the error and you will get the place where this error is thrown and check in which case this error is thrown.

As you are using a custom function module, most probably the error might have been thrown from that function module itself, if you know the function module, otherwise you goto function module like this:-

in the idoc you who is sending the idoc and goto we20 transaction and open that partner profile and double click on that message type and select the message control tab and you will see the process code and double click the process code and it will take you to the appropriate function module which is used to process this idoc.

Thanks,

Mahesh.