Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have written an IDOC program. It is giving the status, 51 - Application document not poste. It is giving an error "No batch input data for screen SAPMSSY3 0131". Can any body tell me how to proceed to get the correct status, 53. How can i find the batch input data whether i filled it properly or not?

Thanks in advance,

Vasu.....

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

u r not passing data for the screen SAPMSSY3 0131 through the idoc data, check this screen for mandatory fields, if any pass data to that fields.

u got status as 51 due to above missing screen.

it means that find its corr. segment in the idoc, populate data to that idoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try reprocessing the iDoc in Foreground, which often gives you a clearer indication of the problem. Run program RBDMANI2, enter your iDoc number, untick the 'Bkgrd processing' flag & execute. On the next screen, choose Edit->Process->Foreground processing (F8). You should then be able to step through the process BDC-style, and find the problem. Unfortunately, foreground processing is not always available.

Cheers, Paul.