Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC CNPMAS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

What does the idoc CNPMAS01 do.

How do I use this to update or create classification data for a master data.

Kindly help me with all the parameters that are required to be passed to post the document successfully.

Thanks in advance

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use CLFMAS01/CLFMAS02 for master data classification ....Why CNPMAS01?

- Neeta.

0 Kudos

Hi Neeta ,

Can you please explain how I can us CLFMAS01 or CLFMAS02 . I tried these Idocs and there were many fields.when I tried to post it with few parameters it give error 53 saying document not posted.

The master data that I am dealing with is work center and I am filling the below parameters

E1OCLFM-MSGFN = 004 Change

E1OCLFM-OBJEK = AUSP-OBJEK

E1OCLFM-KLART = AUSP-KLART

E1OCLFM-MAFID = AUSP-MAFI

E1KSSKM-CLASS = KLAH-CLASS

E1KSSKM-STATU = KLAH-STATU

E1AUSPM = AUSP table data

E1DATEM = date details

AUSP table is classification details and does not contain any refernece to work center.

Where shoud I give the work center and plant details .

Also how to fill E1AUSPM segment and E1DATEM segment.

I want to add a classification and add a value to it also update the classification value.

Kindly help me

Regards

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Status 53 is "Application document posted successfully".

You can use CNPMAS01 also...

You can use the standard function modules "MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_CLFMAS" or "MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_CNPMAS" for populating the fields in your IDOC.

E1AUSPM and E1DATEM segments are filled in the standard FM.

Also for CNPMAS01, you can retrive any additional fields in a user exit "EXIT_SAPLCLD1_001" if they are not populated through the standard FM.

Thanks !

Neeta.