Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to learn ABAP

junilson_kiculo2
Explorer

Hi,

I am working in a company developing ABAP and I need to learn with a speed of Light, but I need support and guidance where to start.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1716
Active Contributor

Hello junilson.kiculo2,

Talking about the speed of light, it all depends on your commitment. Nothing else!!

SCN is a wonderful network and platform to reach the required knowledge. There are several posts similar to your question. I highly recommend you to go through my answers in the below threads which were discussed earlier. There are also answers from other experts as well which will help you a lot.

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

To know more about certification details, kindly follow the below link.

SCN-CERTIFICATION

Regards!

5 REPLIES 5

geert-janklaps
Active Contributor

Hi,

For learning ABAP you could start with some beginner tutorials:

https://developers.sap.com/tutorial-navigator.html?tag=topic:abap-development&tag=tutorial:experienc...

Another good starting point might be the books:

Best regards,

Geert-Jan Klaps

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

ABAP is too broad. First ask the company what kind of ABAP they need and revert back.

Hi,

For simple understanding of SAP ABAP for beginners you can go throught(https://www.sap-press.com/complete-abap_4947/)

former_member1716
Active Contributor

Hello junilson.kiculo2,

Talking about the speed of light, it all depends on your commitment. Nothing else!!

SCN is a wonderful network and platform to reach the required knowledge. There are several posts similar to your question. I highly recommend you to go through my answers in the below threads which were discussed earlier. There are also answers from other experts as well which will help you a lot.

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

To know more about certification details, kindly follow the below link.

SCN-CERTIFICATION

Regards!

junilson_kiculo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much everyone, I will follow your advice, all were helpful to me.thanks.