Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to find the table name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to find information which is stored in the particular transaction (find the table name)

tcode is COR3 in that enter process order and enter after that go to adminstrative data in that created user.

I want find user information will be stored in which table . pls help me in this

5 REPLIES 5

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi activate the trace in transaction ST05 and run your transaction.

Then check the trace for the list of tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are both technical and functional ways of knowing the Table Names:

1. You can ask your functional consultant to give you the basic or the main table name. From there you can use a where used list to get the list of all the tables that are connected to this table by the foreign key relationship.

2. You can get to know the name of the package from the package hierarchy. You can also use se84 to find the objects from the repository information browser.

3. You can use the ST05 transaction to run and SQL trace to find all the tables that where accessed during the TCODE execution. But here you need to be precise as it will show you all the names of all the database tables accessed.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navadeep,

Did u got solution regarding this?

else you trythe following table field,

Table - T496D

Field - PUSER

Regards,

K.S.Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The relevant table is AUFK.

You can enter the Process order number in SE16 and you can get created user from ERNAM field.

Regards,

Uday Desai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

The table for PP order header details is AUFK with order type '10' or else AFKO.

Otherwise BAPI- 'BAPI_PROCORD_GET_DETAIL' provides all the required details using the order number.

Edited by: Karthik S on May 25, 2010 5:01 PM