Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to do some fields are mandotory in screen 300 of MFBF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My req is , I need to do some input fields (Curr. t/b Conf.) to Mandotory in the screen 300 of SAPLRMAA for Tcode MFBF. Please give me the suitable BADI / user exits for this cause. I tried to use the all the exits and Badi's with the break points, but i'm unable to find right one.

Can some one please help on this.

Thanks,

Kotesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an implicit enhancement pt for this.

Program - LRMAAF0A

Under form - PUFFER_WRITE.

Create an implementation for this implicitn enhancement pt at the top (begining of the perform PUFFER_WRITE.)thx

viv

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an implicit enhancement pt for this.

Program - LRMAAF0A

Under form - PUFFER_WRITE.

Create an implementation for this implicitn enhancement pt at the top (begining of the perform PUFFER_WRITE.)thx

viv

0 Kudos

Thanks Vivekanand,

But I'm unable to do Mandatory to those fields. I had written the code like this for all the fields.

IF RM61J-ISM01 IS INITIAL.

MESSAGE 'Please enter the value in all Curr. t/b Conf.' type 'W'.

exit.

ENDIF.

It is triggering the my enhancement , but when i saving without entering any values in all the fields, its showing the error message

and when i press Enter, is posting and saving the document. My req. is we need to stop the same screen and again we need enter the values.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Thanks Vivekanand,

But I'm unable to do Mandatory to those fields. I had written the code like this for all the fields.

IF RM61J-ISM01 IS INITIAL.

MESSAGE 'Please enter the value in all Curr. t/b Conf.' type 'W'.

exit.

ENDIF.

It is triggering the my enhancement , but when i saving without entering any values in all the fields, its showing the error message

and when i press Enter, is posting and saving the document. My req. is we need to stop the same screen and again we need enter the values.

Any idea to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Exit will only exit from that routine not from your program , also you have given type 'W' , change it to type 'E'. But changing to type E might grey out the other fields. So as recommended use transaction variants.

0 Kudos

The messag should be type E, or else use message type W with leave to screen 300. It will solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SHD0 IT IS VERY AND USEFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

[;

0 Kudos

Thank you Friends. My problem is solved.

Regards,

Kotesh

0 Kudos

How ???

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I cleared the Sy-ucomm varibale and put Leave to screen 300.

My problem is solved.

Once again thanks to all who adviced me to close the issue.

Regards,

Kotesh.