Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to create 8 text boxes in the field above the alv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create 8 text boxes above the alv which can be modified like the image below:

I've already used a subscreen and put some parameters in it and it did not work.

That's how it should look like:

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor

what is your issue? this is typical screen and i can create it within 5 min. perhaps you should look into demo BCALV_GRIDS_ON_TABSTRIPS to find out what you are missing.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member593648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you create a button in the application toolbar or alv toolbar and then call a modal dialog box to enter your editable values, once entered you can refresh the alv with the new values. This will achieve the functionality that you need.

Thanks,

Piyush

0 Kudos

I thought like this but sap consultans don't want to do it this way, otherwise it could have been to easy

0 Kudos

hate to suggest this - but then probably module pool with table control 🙂

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor

what is your issue? this is typical screen and i can create it within 5 min. perhaps you should look into demo BCALV_GRIDS_ON_TABSTRIPS to find out what you are missing.

0 Kudos

That's not the grid my problem, I need to create those boxes above the grid do you know how I should do it ?

0 Kudos

are you talking about this:

then those boxes you talking is input field, its already there in screen painter. drag & drop to create it.

0 Kudos

Hi Former Member,

as quynh.doanmanh suggested, define your output screen 0100 (for example), in it, put your input fields and, under them, design the container (in a tabstrip or plain container).

In the PBO of the screen, when create your ALV, link it to the container you designed.

Work done.

0 Kudos

Thank you man, You've helped me as always.

Have a good work .