Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR benefit confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have modified the sap HR SAPscript HR_BEN_FORM to ZHR_BEN_FORM. I want to configure it to SAP standard program RPUBEN15. I am usnig NACE but i am unable find any related application for my form.

Thanks,

Sid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

If you mean how to execute the form , then here is the procedure.

1.Run RPUBEN15 From se38, then it will takes you to a selecton screen where you can give your required data, or if you will left blank then it will display all available data.

2.Select the required Personnle number and the press "Display Form " or F2 to display the form or just press print icon to take a print out.

Hope this may helps you.

<i>Reward points if it helps you .</i>

Regards,

Raghav

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

If you mean how to execute the form , then here is the procedure.

1.Run RPUBEN15 From se38, then it will takes you to a selecton screen where you can give your required data, or if you will left blank then it will display all available data.

2.Select the required Personnle number and the press "Display Form " or F2 to display the form or just press print icon to take a print out.

Hope this may helps you.

<i>Reward points if it helps you .</i>

Regards,

Raghav

0 Kudos

I need to configure my Z form to SAP standard program.For that i need the application in which this form will fit.

0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Did you maintain the view 'V_T74HL' in SM31 to point to the custom form?

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

Thanks suresh for the solution..