Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock SAP* user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP* and DDIC users are locked in 000 client.

I have tried to unlocked them in SQL but it doesn`t work. Have you any idea what`s wrong?

Barbora

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SU01

Give the username to be unlocked

Click on Lock button in application toolbar

then in the pop up unlock that

0 Kudos

Well, the problem is, that I cannot log on to the system 000 clien, otherwise I would use SU01 transaction.

I have only SAP* and DDIC in client 000 and both of them are locked.

It's why I tried to unlock the users in SQL, but it doesn`t work for some reason.

I changed UFLAG by command:

<i>SQL> update <owner>.usr02 set uflag='0' where bname='<USERID>' and mandt=<client>;

But when I tried to log on the system I am still getting error that user is locked!

Barbora

0 Kudos

Well, the problem is, that I cannot log on to the system 000 clien, otherwise I would use SU01 transaction.

> I have only SAP* and DDIC in client 000 and both of them are locked.

> It's why I tried to unlock the users in SQL, but it doesn`t work for some reason.

> I changed UFLAG by command:

> <i>SQL> update <owner>.usr02 set uflag='0' where bname='<USERID>' and mandt=<client>;

> But when I tried to log on the system I am still getting error that user is locked!

>

> Barbora

I think you missed something:

COMMIT;

Former Member
0 Kudos

login with another user id.

Goto SU01 tcode.

Enter the user which is locked.

Now select USERS in menu bar click LOCK now a popup will appear in tht click unlock icon.

A message will be displayed tht user is unlocked.

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barbora,

Follow these steps,

Login to R/3 with another Valid User.

SU01 --> Enter the locked userName --> Just press the Lock symbol

Regards,

Ramganesan K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just deleted SAP* from 000 client and tried to log on with password "pass". But unfortunately I am still getting error that user SAP* is locked, although login/no_automatic_user_sapstar parametr is set to value "0".

Barbora

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which database you are using.