Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off Receipts for YBAA_M07DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,  We are running program YBAA_M07DR to save a smartform and sending it as a PDF.

However the business are receiving read receipts.This is despite having Confirmation of Receipt in SCOT being turned off.

An example of what is being received (i.e. what we want to stop being sent):

"Delivered: SAPLSTXBE /20120313/184121".Relayed messages for test@companyname.com with the subject "Relayed: SAPLSTXBE /20120313/184121".Subject "Relayed: 6000906" and "Relayed: 6000862" 

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Mike

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

My users complained about the same thing, after I wrote a BCS email routine.  However, they created an Outlook rule to delete the incoming messages. In my case, SCOT setting for SAP expects receipt confirmation was turned ON.  The BCS demo programs don't deal with this issue at all.

Does the custom program utilize BCS to send the emails?  If so, look at this send_request method:

* Possible statuses in field I_REQUESTED_STATUS:
* N = No status is to be returned
* E = Only error statuses are to be returned
* A = Return all statuses
   send_request->set_status_attributes(
      i_requested_status =  'N'
      i_status_mail      =  'N' ).

also consider...

create recipients from SOOS1 method for building your recipients file.  Also check to see if you have read_receipt or read_flag explicitly set ON in a method or parameter in your program.