Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transport SO 10 tesx object

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai all

i creat the Script form but i use SO 10 T-code. when i create that in developmen client.... but its not the transport number but i want to transport it in to the production one. but without transport number how should i transport.( normaly when im gng to create new form or new program it wil create the transport number but when i create the standerd text using SO10 its not create the transport number...)

plz tel me how should i transport which i create SO10 text object???

regard

nawa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Do like this.

GO to SE78---->Stores as Text--->Standard Text->Double click on ST>Give the Name of the Standard Text on the right side of the screen--->Click on Truck ( Transport ) It will ask for the req no. Use this req for transportation.

OR

refer SAP Note 65253 - SO10 Transport of standard texts.

Create the transport request manually (SE01):

In SE01 create a Transport request by selecting workbench request. And then run the program RSTXTRAN

R3TR TEXT text object, name, ID, language

Texts which can be edited using SO10 always have "Text" as the text object.

Thanks,CSR.

**Please reward if helpful.

Message was edited by:

CSR

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

<b>USe the report RSTXTRAN</b>

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You could use the program RSTXTRAN for transporting standard text.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Do like this.

GO to SE78---->Stores as Text--->Standard Text->Double click on ST>Give the Name of the Standard Text on the right side of the screen--->Click on Truck ( Transport ) It will ask for the req no. Use this req for transportation.

OR

refer SAP Note 65253 - SO10 Transport of standard texts.

Create the transport request manually (SE01):

In SE01 create a Transport request by selecting workbench request. And then run the program RSTXTRAN

R3TR TEXT text object, name, ID, language

Texts which can be edited using SO10 always have "Text" as the text object.

Thanks,CSR.

**Please reward if helpful.

Message was edited by:

CSR