Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport a Z table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a Z table with data which i want to transport to another client with the contents of the table. how can i do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your Z table declared with delivery Class as Customizing. In this case only, you can transport data of a Z table.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your Z table declared with delivery Class as Customizing. In this case only, you can transport data of a Z table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the table with delivery class 'C' and the create a maintaince gernerator , then when u create a entry system will ask u for request and then u can transport it to another client.

regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to transport the request of the Z table....it will transport the Z table...

for data..write one simple report in ABAP...and u can run it for downloading and uploading data...

reward points if useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To transport the Z Table, you need to save your Z Table under appropiate transport request. And to transport table contents, Create you request and include object R3TR TABU <tabname> and then add some keys (or just client and * for all records)

OR

go to create entries and click on table entry - transport in the menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your table having delivery class as "C" ie customizing then only you can transports its data.

For transporting the data

First display the data then goto 'Table Entry' menu and select transport entries.