Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transfer data using BAPI from NON SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to transfer the data using BAPI from NON - SAP syetm to SAP.

I know, how to do it from a flat file. Can any one explain me with an example or any kind of proper explonation will do.

How can we transfer data from non sap systems like another software(JAVA, .Asp)----> to BAPI

Any help will be appreciated!

Ragrds,

Krishna Chaitanya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Communcate between the SAP and NON-SAP system using BAPI you first need to setup a communcation layer like a connector between the apllications. If you are using Java you can create a connection using JCO. Then in your code you will have to call the BAPI. This BAPI will reside in the ABAP stack in the SAP system but will now be accessible to you from outside.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Barjinder Singh.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Communcate between the SAP and NON-SAP system using BAPI you first need to setup a communcation layer like a connector between the apllications. If you are using Java you can create a connection using JCO. Then in your code you will have to call the BAPI. This BAPI will reside in the ABAP stack in the SAP system but will now be accessible to you from outside.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Barjinder Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do it also by using webServices,

They are a lot of samples on sdn.

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/01/05/develop-a-web-service-that-sends-an-email--in-abap

For instance, this one sends an email with a webService, It may give you an idea on how to do it.

bye!!

Gabriel P!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am very sorry for the late response!

Thank you for your response....

Points are rewarded

Regards,

Kittu