Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to retrieve a mistakenly deleted smartform node.

former_member185116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

in my smartform mistakenly i deleted a text node and saved it...

now how do i retrieve it.,

thanks in advance....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_kutam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

Yes you have to copy from other Q/ PRD systems .

If that is the only change u did - then download the smart form from Quality or production the same smart form and upload in DEV.

Refer the below links,

Downloading and Uploading Forms - Information System Administration - SAP Library

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/Download/Index.htm

Thanks,

SK

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I am not sure, how much will it be helpful to you, but can you pls. look into tables STXFTXT, STXFTXTA and STXFTXTV.

Alternatively you can also get a copy from your Quality / Test System.

Thanking You All..!!

0 Kudos

Smartforms are not version managed, unlike many Abap objects, so look for your Smatform in

• other systems (create a request to transport it back)
  • released transport request available in your system (import it back to DEV, but first look for other objects in the request, are they version managed so you can undo their rollback)

Hint: (for next time) you can upload/download Smartforms (or subtree of) in Utilities menu before changing many nodes.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

Only the way is you need to download the same node from PROD/QA, and upload the same node

into your smartform in DEV.

Regards,

MK.

suresh_kutam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

Yes you have to copy from other Q/ PRD systems .

If that is the only change u did - then download the smart form from Quality or production the same smart form and upload in DEV.

Refer the below links,

Downloading and Uploading Forms - Information System Administration - SAP Library

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/Download/Index.htm

Thanks,

SK