Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to prevent /h mode for user defined tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I want that no user can use debugging mode at run time for a user defined tcode . can any body help me out , what exactly i need to do.

Thanks & Regards

Akash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typically, users in a production system will not have debug authorisation anyway and any developers who do should not have change debug access but display only.

What exactly are you trying to do as someone might have an alternative suggestion.

Gareth.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typically, users in a production system will not have debug authorisation anyway and any developers who do should not have change debug access but display only.

What exactly are you trying to do as someone might have an alternative suggestion.

Gareth.

0 Kudos

Hi Gareth ,

Actually my program is in development system I want it to be in that only not in production system ,

can we prevent debug mode in development system too.

Thanks & Regards

Akash

0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably a stupid question but why don't you want anyone debugging your code in the dev system? What are you trying to hide? Again, you could apply authorisations to all users to stop them having debug access but I'm not sure why you'd want to do that in the dev system.

Gareth.