Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post a Weblog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to post a weblog. When i tried for that it asked to fill some data. After that i got a mail from sdn. But still i don't know how to post a weblog.

Regards,

Gowtham K.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeep,

I received a mail, but there are no links in that. The mail is like this--

"I made some modifications to your Bio and Short Bio (included real links instead of just text links) and I would like to approve your application, however, I still do not know what you pla to blog about. If you can update that area (and submit again) I will take another look."

Do i need to submit again to get the link.Do i need to change my blog plans?. Why they are mainly concentrating on plans for weblogs?????

Regards,

Gowtham K.

7 REPLIES 7

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You wanna post a weblog with ABAP?

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can ask this in this forum

/community [original link is broken]

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can send mail to sdn@sap.com.

they will evaluate your weblog & publish if they accepts it. if so, u will get 100 points.

regards

srikanth

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to fill those data first.

You can even write a mail to sdn@sap.com about the same.

Refer this link.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/28/sdn-weblogs-making-it-easier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after getting blog access, u will recieve a mail in which u will have a link.

goto that site click on create myBlog and fill the details. In the text area, You need to upload your contents using HTML tags.

you can also upload image.

regs,

jaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeep,

I received a mail, but there are no links in that. The mail is like this--

"I made some modifications to your Bio and Short Bio (included real links instead of just text links) and I would like to approve your application, however, I still do not know what you pla to blog about. If you can update that area (and submit again) I will take another look."

Do i need to submit again to get the link.Do i need to change my blog plans?. Why they are mainly concentrating on plans for weblogs?????

Regards,

Gowtham K.

0 Kudos

hi gowtham,

your bio should contain information of ur talents and achievements.

give ur projects or ur areas where u have experience. It has to be impressive. Only after approval u will be able to post ur blog.

for more queries, mail me at:

jagdeep_2k@yahoo.com

regs,

jaga