Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move an entire function group into a certain Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates,

in order to sort my development I have a function group which should be displayed with the rest of the function groups under a certain package but it doesn't and I have no idea why. However the transport was successful and all of the function groups are now in the migration. But before transporting them all to the Production I just need to sort them.

Cheers

Kami

Edited by: kami on Nov 19, 2008 4:34 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to start in DEv, and reassign the function group to the package you want there.

go to SM30, put table name as TADIR, on the next screen , select row with R3TR FUGR , and put your group name, execute, next screen select object directory button, and change the package, and save into a transprot request. now push that request to QA and Prod

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to start in DEv, and reassign the function group to the package you want there.

go to SM30, put table name as TADIR, on the next screen , select row with R3TR FUGR , and put your group name, execute, next screen select object directory button, and change the package, and save into a transprot request. now push that request to QA and Prod