Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify a dunnig letter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I need to modify a dunnig letter, how can i make that posible. I searched for the name but i never found it.

By the way do the dunnniig use smartforms or sapscripts. Any step by step will be great help. thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you know the output type of dunning letter use that in TNAPR table and find the print program and the layout set of the dunning letter and modify as per your requirement.

0 Kudos

That was great help but I still cant find the exact one i am runnig in tcode f150. how can i find it. thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a break point in FM, PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE and some where in this FM your form would be called .

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

you just Debug the program and Put a break point at the funtionmodule PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Anki Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You may copy the standard sapscript form F150_DUNN_01 or F150_DUNN_B used in the dunning notice.

Then you need to define your new form per dunning level in F150. You may need your FI consultant's assistance in the configuration.

Regards,

Kezia