Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Transparent window in smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>Hi all,

How to make Transparent window in smartform.

I know in settings somewhere I have to set transparent window.

Ne one tell me exactly where to set.</i>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

1. Define the window with Output Options (Box & Shading - Line with ON & Shading 0%). And check the box 'Always Draw Box & Shading' ON.

2. Under Form Painter -> Select Form Painter Settings (seen as an icon showing a face of a person). Under the tab 'General', select the option 'Transparent Windows' ON.

Hope this helps.

Chaps.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Path to set transparent Window.

T/Code --> Smartforms > select (Menubar) UTILITIES-> Select Form Painter ---> Select Transparent Window Check BOX.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Window types are maintained on general attributes tab of a window node. Valid window types are "MAIN" , 'SECONDARY' , "COPIES" & "FINAL" on 470 version .

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

1. Define the window with Output Options (Box & Shading - Line with ON & Shading 0%). And check the box 'Always Draw Box & Shading' ON.

2. Under Form Painter -> Select Form Painter Settings (seen as an icon showing a face of a person). Under the tab 'General', select the option 'Transparent Windows' ON.

Hope this helps.

Chaps.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur info.

is it possible to make a particular window transparent, instead of all.

Thanks,

Senthil