Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to maintain fields non-editable in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

how to make fields as non editable in the transaction MIGO .

for ex: in MIGO screen there is field serial number. when we click this one it is displaying some serial numbers. For this field need maintain only display (non editable) mode.

if anybody know this pls..reply.

thanq.

sksk

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

In OMJX try to maintain the fields u want to edit as a input entry/Required entry.

Also From table u can edit this. but it is not recommended since this is picked automatically wrt PO reference.

cheers,

hema.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanq for reply but there dont have any field regarding serial number to make as noneditable . Is there any option.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try with the EXITS available with MIGO.

Regards,

Renjith Michael.

0 Kudos

Hi Renjith Michael ,

thanq for ur effort and i will try using exits.

Thanq.

sksk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in transac tion OMJX whether the field you want to disable is there. If so you can disable it there.

Else, try coding the logic in EXITs available with MIGO.

The BADIs with MIGO are :

MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and MB_MIGO_BADI

You may try the exit: EXIT_SAPLMIGO_001

also.

Regards,

Renjith Michael.

0 Kudos

Hi Renjith Michael ,

I would like to ask one more thing is there any tcode to make field as non editable in delivery order creation or change (vlo1n or vlo2n). because where ever the serial number field i need to maintain as noneditable .

from navigation

tcode: vlo1n or vlo2n.

EXTRAS -- SERIAL NUMBER .If u click this a pop-up window will display here , serial number field need to maintain as noneditable field.

if u know pls..revert back to me ..

thanq.

sksk

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not come across any transaction as such. I think you need the field VBELN to be in display mode.

You may try the following code in the enhancements;

loop at screen.

if screen-name = 'VBELN'. (or the field of your requirement)

screen-input = 0.

endif.

Modify screen.

endloop.

Make necessary additions according to your requirement.

Regards,

Renjith Michael.