Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the value of ADDR1_DATA-REMARK in VA01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus:

I'm trying to get the value of field "ADDR1_DATA-REMARK" when creating sales order, but the internal table xvbadr doesn't contain this field. Could anyone tell me how to get the value?Which internal table or db table saves this field? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards!

Jansh

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you want to read there? customer address? you would have to look through the central address maintenace, tables adr* or search for a SAP standard function modul that will deliver the address data to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get it from ADRCT-REMARK.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,Mylene:

I need to send this value to another system when saving sales order.

Hello, Santish:

ADRDT-remark is a db table, but i need to get the value in userexit_save_document of MV50AFZ1.

And in this user exit, the address number is "AG $00000"...so I think I can only get it from an internal table.

Any more suggestion? Thanks ag.

0 Kudos

Hi,

-   The remark field is updated in the customer master( XD01/XD02) with the customer address ( 1 st screen ).

-  The field will be stored in ADRCT with the address number!

- sales order will be created with the customer! Obviously you will get the customer number in your user exit - XVBAK!

- get the address number of the customer from KNA1 ( ADRNR)- with that get the remark from adrct.

pass the value to the xvbak structure!

0 Kudos

kiran kumar

Rohit Singh

6 year old thread my friends

0 Kudos

Oh! god!  Is archiving the old threads are not applicable for SCN!

SCN need to create the archiving object for unanswered old threads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Get the adress number(ADRNR) from table KNA1 against SalesOrder-Customer No. and pass this adrnr to ADRCT table and will get REMARK .