Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To get screen value(lifnr) of fb01 or fb60 in the badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a modfication in ehich i have to display a message based on the bseg-lifnr value in transaction fb60 and fb01

fb60: INVFO-ACCNT

fb01: RF05A-NEWKO

both get mapped in the work area bseg-lifnr.....

ZFI_TRANS_DATE_DERIV is the implementation of the badi FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVE

how do i get the value of bseg-lifnr or individuallly the values as mentioned above??

plz help me

thanx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot do it individually on the fields fb60: INVFO-ACCNT fb01: RF05A-NEWKO, but the composite fields i.e. BSEG-LIFNR can be mapped in the following way

You have I_BUDAT, I_BLDAT, I_BLART in the BADI so we can go to BKPF with those key and retrive BUKRS BELNR and GJAHR, using those u can go to BSEG and Select based on 3 of the 4 keys to select the LIFNR from BSEG.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

1 REPLY 1

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot do it individually on the fields fb60: INVFO-ACCNT fb01: RF05A-NEWKO, but the composite fields i.e. BSEG-LIFNR can be mapped in the following way

You have I_BUDAT, I_BLDAT, I_BLART in the BADI so we can go to BKPF with those key and retrive BUKRS BELNR and GJAHR, using those u can go to BSEG and Select based on 3 of the 4 keys to select the LIFNR from BSEG.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.