Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get SAP ABAP BC consultant ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have been working as an ABAP developer for 1 year , and now i want to make a plan for taking the SAP BC ABAP consultant certificate , but i do not know which technical topics i should study to pass the test ( for ex: Workflow , BDC, User exits.....etc) . And the procedure to register the test ( Where , how much it cost...)...

And is there any web sites that serve for this ( SAP ABAP BC consultant )

PS: Rewards immeadiately

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

well we can HEAR you are a developer

as a consultant you should have a focus on cutomizing, and you should have an overview of WHAT the system CAN do, and where its boundaries are.

Seeking the right user exits and stuff like that is develeoper work, so none of your new business.

You got to get used to the transactions and the apllication. You need to have in mind the business process modeling and according to that present the customer a solution in SAP. the thing HOW the solution is beeing done later then is again developers job, you just gotta be sure it is possible in SAP.