Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get REGUP-ZFBDT

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am working on a sapscript form whose standard print program uses tables regup, reguh and regud. As much as possible, I would not like to modify te standard print program to I am working on the fields available. However, one of the information that need to show is the payment due date which should be the latest REGUP.ZFBDT in the items list. Does anyone have an idea how it would be possible to get this value without modifying the print program?

Cholen

2 REPLIES 2

former_member191761
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cholen,

Did you check this in debug mode if already REGUP-ZFBDT has a value in it ? As you said print program used REGUP structure, this value should already be available.

Thanks

Sri

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Yes, the value is already available and it prints in the line items. However, I need to take the latest value from the line item values for REGUP-ZFBDT to set it as ultimate due date for payment. I was wondering if determining that value can be done within the sapscript so I would not have to modify the print program.

Cholen