Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get access to the condition records from EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I'm trying to implement user exits EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001 and EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002 while creation of a PO (ME21). These exits have KOMK and KOMP as changing parameters. I need to get access to the underlying condition records like PB00 etc and then change the vendor number on these condition records. How do I get access to these and can I change them?

FYI - I cannot use the PO BADI's because we are not using the enjoy transactions. The PO is created automatically in background by MB01 tcode and uses the ME21 routines and exits.

Thanks for your time

Sanjay

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm looking for some guidance on this problem. Any thoughts or pointers will be appreciated and points will be rewarded. Is there any way I can get access to the actual condition records like PB00, FRC1, etc (Table KOMV) which I can change in these exits. I have to replace the vendor number on one of these condition records. Thanks for your help and time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have access to A017 or A018 table inside the code, based on the input parameters like ekorg, matner, werks you can the condition record number KNUMH and condition type KSCHL.

You can use the same for further processing.

Warm Reards,

Baburaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Baburaj,

I'll try this. I have one concern though, even if I get the condition record from A018 table, would I be able to change the vendor for that in the ME21 transaction? I'll let everyone know the result. Thanks a bunch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got this resolved by help from SAP Support. Thank you SAP